Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bethlehem Cross Charm Bracelet


I created this bracelet with a very special cross with a stone from Bethlehem encased on center of cross. I added other misc. crucifixes, including St. Damiano's and a beautiful handpainted cross that previously belonged to nuns. I also added Catholic Saint medals including St. Cure D'Ars, St. Isidore, St. Jude, St. Patrick, Our Lady of Knock and Our Lady of Perpetual Help.
As beads I added beautiful purple glass lampwork and handmade glass lampwork wedding cake beads and purple jade and I love how this combination came together.
I listed this bracelet as donation to benefit CASA, Ltd., is a nonprofit organization, which speaks for the best interests of abused and neglected children within the court system. In order to promote and provide each child with a safe, permanent, and nurturing home, CASA recruits, screens, trains, and supports volunteer community citizens to perform this important advocacy for needy children in collaboration with essential agencies, legal counsel, and community resources.


0 comments: